Tuesday, April 25, 2017

It's my blog, I'll say vagina if I want to...

A weird thing happens whenever I go to the gynecologist.  That is a sentence that should probably not exist, but there you go.  And the best part of this whole thing is that it isn't ever the SAME weird thing.  Which would be...better?  No.  It is a DIFFERENT WEIRD THING every time.  One time I went to the gynecologist and she told me that I'm bipolar.  Which was alarming, because who wants a bipolar vagina!?  Besides that, the woman was not a regular gynecologist, so I was a bit curious how she came to that conclusion without talking to me.  (Answer: I'm not actually bipolar.  Probably.)   Another time (and another gynecologist) informed me that I have a severe Vitamin B deficiency.  Also not something I thought you could tell by looking at a vagina.  (This one is possibly true and would explain why I'm tired all of the time).

Going to the gynecologist is not a pleasant experience to begin with.  Now, I get anxiety because I'm not entirely sure what weird thing is going to happen next.  Maybe it will be dementia.  Maybe my vagina will have ADD.  What does that even mean?  I don't know.

I didn't actually intend for this blogpost to be primarily about vaginas.  But accidents happen.  Even accidental vagina posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment